Professional Services & Suppliers
The Professional Services and Suppliers Group of the New York Housing Association, Inc. is comprised of businesses involved in providing a wide range of services and products to the factory-built housing industry in New York State. There are five categories within this membership group. A business is defined as any corporation, limited liability partnership, partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Finance: Any business engaged in providing financial services, retail and/or wholesale, to the factory-built housing industry.
- Insurance: Any business engaged in providing insurance services, commercial and/or consumer, to the factory-built housing industry.
- Service: Any business engaged in the repair, set-up, and/or hookup, or service of factory-built homes, either for an individual or a company.
- Supplier: Any business engaged in the production, distribution, and/or supply of components for the construction, setup and/or hookup of factory-built homes.
- Transporter: Any business engaged in providing transportation and/or related services to the factory-built housing industry.
The annual membership investment in the Professional Services and Suppliers Group is based on the scope of geographic territory that a business operates within. There are three geographic categories:
|Statewide – if doing business statewide||$599|
|Regional – if doing business within a 100 mile radius||$398|
|Local – If doing business within a 25 mile radius||$194|