The Professional Services and Suppliers Group of the New York Housing Association, Inc. is comprised of businesses involved in providing a wide range of services and products to the factory-built housing industry in New York State. There are five categories within this membership group. A business is defined as any corporation, limited liability partnership, partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Any business engaged in providing financial services, retail or wholesale, to the factory-built housing industry comprises the Finance Category. Lending Institutions and Lending Brokers would fall into this category.
- Insurance Companies or Insurance Brokers engaged in providing insurance services, commercial and/or consumers to the factory-built housing industry comprise the Insurance Category.
- Any business engaged in the production, distribution, and/or supply of components for the construction, set-up and/or on site completion of factory-built homes comprise the Suppliers category.
- The Service Category is made up of businesses engaged in the repair, set-up, hook-up and/or service of factory-built housing, either for an individual consumer or for a company.
- Any business engaged in providing transportation and/or related services to the factory-built housing industry, such as escort companies, comprise the Transporter Category.
The annual membership investment in the Professional Services and Suppliers Group is based on the scope of geographic territory that a business operates within. There are three geographic categories:
|Statewide – conducting business throughout New York State||$590|
|Regional – conducting business within a 100 mile radius||$390|
|Local – conducting business within a 25 mile radius||$190|
A member in good standing of the Professional Services and Suppliers Group may attend any or all of the Council meetings.